* Currently accepting new enrollments for students in both adult and kids classes, for more info please contact us!
* Our price is only $75 a month for biweekly classes - 2 hours for adult classes and 1.5 hours for kids classes!
* June 23rd, 2018 - Celebrating the 50th year since the K.S.D.I of Vallejo first opened its doors for training in April of 1968. Event will be held at Rodriguez High School in Fairfield. Further details will be updated shortly!
Recent Past Events
* June 4th, 2016 - Pista Say Nayon Filipino Festival at the Vallejo Waterfront! (www.vallejopistasanayon.com). We will have a stick tournament and demonstration!
* July 31st, 2016 - Solano County Fair demonstration - We performed a demonstration at the Solano County Fair. This is the 30th consecutive year we have performed this demonstration. We hope you were able to make it and enjoy the festivities!
* Kids class promotions - Wednesday, March 30th. 2016!
* Ramos Group Seminar in Suisun, CA on Saturday March 19th, 2016 at the Tony Ramos Kajukenbo dojo.
* Vallejo Pista Sa Nayon 2015 - Filipino Festival at the Vallejo Waterfront! (www.vallejopistasanayon.com)
* K.S.D.I. of Vallejo (Kid and Teen classes) performed an excellent demo of their skills.
* Vince Williams, Hanale Wilson, Katelynn Wendte, Frankie Burgess, Justin Bitagon and Alex Algar all competed in the Filipino Stick Fighting competition
* The event was sponsored by the Good Will tournament that same day.
* The K.S.D.I. of Vallejo came in 2nd place in the teams division and also won a couple of 1st place and 2nd place awards in individual divisions.
* July 10th and 11th, 2015 - in Las Vegas, Nevada was the annual K.S.D.I. seminar and tournament - Sr. Grand Master Bautista, Betty Bautista, Dave Ducay, Vince Williams, Brandon Bitagon & Ray Bitagon all participated in the event. Brandon competed in the sparring division. Dave and Vince competed in the stick fighting divisions.
Current News Updates!
External Links to www.YouTube.com to check out our school!
(Credit to David Ducay for many of the videos - Links below!)
What to Expect: Class on March 22nd, 2016
March 22nd, 2016: KSDI of Vallejo (974 Settlement, Benicia Rd), Woody Sims Kajukenbo of Vallejo and Shiloh Church - Yadoa Kajukenbo of Oakland (Pictured above).
974 Benicia Road, Vallejo, CA 94590 since 1968!
Ohana! (Our Kajukenbo Family)
Click Image to the left:
Pista Sa Nayon, 2016
Video by Michael Giron
Copyright © 2015 Kajukenbo Self-Defense Institute of Vallejo, All rights reserved.
In 1993, Sijo Adriano Emperado designated the Kajukenbo Self-Defense Institute of Vallejo,
as the Official Kajukenpo Self-Defense Institute Inc. Headquarters of Northern California
tasked with representing all of the NorCal Kajukenbo dojos.